Assassin’s Creed has been one of the best selling games of the past couple of years on PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 and it is now available on the major mobile platforms including Android, iOS (iPhone / iPod Touch and iPad) and recently Windows Phone 7. The story is quite simple: you play Altair, an assassin sent to kill men in order to end the crusades.
Altair is very acrobatic: you'll be able to walk, run, jump, crouch, run up ladders, shimmy along narrow ledges, swing across ropes, perform impressive jumps and much more.
Assassin's creed is a great action / adventure game which provides a good mix of fights, acrobatics and exploration.
Check out this video below of Assassin's Creed Altair’s Chronicles on the iPhone / iPod Touch:
We've tested Assassin’s Creed Altair’s Chronicles on a HTC EVO 4G. The 3D graphics are quite impressive, Gameloft has done a very nice job with the animation and the colors. The on-screen controls can be quite tricky at some time especially for beginners, this definitely makes the game less enjoyable.
- Great 3D graphics
- Great plot, nice surprises along the game
- Diversified and well-balanced gameplay
- Good soundtrack
- The frame rate can be slower during fights or when there is a lot of objects on the screen
- It is not always easy to control Altair using the on-screen commands
Assassin's Creed Altair’s Chronicles is an interesting adventure game, the story set-up and graphics make you forget a little bit about any difficulties you might be experiencing with the controls.
You can get more information about Assassin's Creed Altair’s Chronicles @:
- http://www.gameloft.com/smartphone-games/assassins-creed/ for Android ($4.99)
- http://www.gameloft.com/windows-phone-7-games/assassin-creed/ for Windows Phone 7 ($6.99)
- http://www.gameloft.com/iphone-games/assassins-creed/ for iOS ($0.99)