In this article we’ll take a look at how you can install Live Wallpapers on a HTC Droid Eris. The Live Wallpapers feature was added when the Google Nexus One phone was released. Since then it has been added to a couple of Android phones thanks to talented developers.
Recently we walked you through how to root your HTC Droid Eris and once again all the credits go to TheFuzz4.net team who released this Live Wallpaper hack for the HTC Droid Eris.
You can get the Live Wallpapers install file @ http://www.thefuzz4.net/home/LinkClick.aspx?link=http%3a%2f%2fwww.multiupload.com%2f9GT6VHP45E&tabid=77&mid=419
The installation is fairly simple:
- Copy the zip file you downloaded to your SD Card.
- Boot your HTC Droid Eris into recovery mode.
- When prompted select flash from zip and pick the lwpupdate.zip file.
- Your phone will then reboot.
- Once your device restart, go to Applications then select Manage Applications and HTC Sense.
- Select Clear Defaults and go back to the Home screen.
- Press the menu button and select Wallpapers.
- Pick Live Wallpapers and select the Nexus wallpaper which is the Nexus One wallpaper.
- The wallpaper will take a few seconds to load, enjoy!
Check out the video after the break to see Live Wallpapers in action on a Verizon HTC Droid Eris: